SENTINEL 72 W luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as a dual function product.
Luminaires recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, higher education and care facilities, as well as for private use. Candela staff can calculate UV-C exposure times for each instance.
Extra care must be taken to avoid accidental direct exposure to UV-C light.
AIR FLOW DISINFECTION FUNCTION
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
DIRECT SURFACE DISINFECTION FUNCTION
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. Careful reading of the user manual is required before use.
- Air flow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: white matt body, galvanised silver front
- Air flow: 110 m3/h
- Dust filter
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000 h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during air flow disinfection is about 50 m3
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2
- UV-C Wave length: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3 m
- ON/OFF switch
- Additional accessories available soon (not included): wheels, HEPA filter, sensor to turn on the lamp when presence is detected (air flow disinfection function), timer activating the luminaire for a specified time with an additional safety sensor, operating time counter.